Architectural Specs for Frameless Shower Doors
For those who are ready to take the next step and let us begin our custom crafted frameless shower door design, Drexler offers these guidelines:
Step 1: General
Please provide a frameless tub or shower enclosure as manufactured by: Drexler Shower Door Company, Inc. 1452 Northside Drive, Atlanta, GA. 30318 – or an equal substitute for the product specified.
Furnish all materials, equipment and service required to fabricate a custom Drexler enclosure. Specifications shall include:
- Heavy Frameless Glass Enclosure, with all necessary mounting hardware.
- Inline panels, return panels or buttress panels.
- All necessary waterproof and steam tight vinyl profiles
Step 2: Product
- All glass shall be 3/8″ clear tempered unless otherwise specified, with polished edges
- Hinges shall be solid brass construction plated to match bathroom hardware.
- Handles, knobs and necessary mounting channel finished to match hinges.
- All mounting screws shall be stainless steel.
Step 3: Execution
Drexler Shower Door Company installations and hardware are guaranteed to be free of defect for a period of three years.
Getting Started on a Project?
We have Resources that may be helpful to you. Also, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.